Caring Hearts Uganda is a registered youth Non Government Organization. was founded in 2012 and fully registered in 2013. initially working in Kampala slum area with the ghetto youths on issues of HIV Aids drug abuse and Menstrual health in its early stages, Caring hearts Uganda spread its wings to the other parts of the country. we have engaged the youth more especially in post primary and secondary school students on pertinent issues in the districts of Kampala, Wakiso, Kiboga, Mukono, and Soroti which are among others:
- Teaching Adolescent girls on how to make & use reusable sanitary towels.
- Construction of toilet facilities with changing rooms for girls in schools to improve on Sanitation.
- Purchase and install water tanks in target schools to improve water supply and sanitation for the benefit of girls
- Carry out counseling sessions in schools on key topics including HIV Aids and drug abuse.
- Facilitate school motivational events by music artists politicians footballers and role models